In the effort to attract innovative entrepreneurs to Taiwan, the government will be introducing the Entrepreneur Visa mid-July 2015. Eligible individuals or groups (maximum of three) will now be able to apply for the yearlong Entrepreneur Visa where, upon confirmation of business, can further extend their stay by one to two years. Visa-holders that stay in Taiwan for 183 days in a year for five consecutive years become eligible to apply for permanent residency.
主要申請條件為具有創新能力，具有下列任一項即符合定義：Visa criteria primarily focus on innovative ability, where individual or group applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
1. 獲得國內外創業投資事業投資台幣200萬元。 Have acquired a domestic or foreign capital investment of NT $2 million or more.
2. 於政府認定之國際性募資平台籌得台幣200萬元。Have raised NT$ 2 million or more from government approved international fundraising platforms;
3. 獲同意進駐政府認定之創新創業園區或育成機構。Have gained access into government approved innovation venture parks and education institutes;
4. 取得國內外專利權。Have ownership to domestic or foreign patents;
5. 參加國內外具代表性之創業、設計競賽獲獎。Have won key domestic or foreign entrepreneurial and design competitions;
6. 通過政府鼓勵外國創業家來臺之專案計畫。Have been approved by the government for projects encouraging foreign entrepreneurs to come to Taiwan;
7. 已設立公司且登錄創櫃版。Have already established a company listed on GISA.
註：合法立案之移民顧問公司方可代辦申請簽證及居留證。Note: Only those licensed immigration consultant company allowed to being agent to apply VISA or resident certificate.
‧ 捷瑞會計師事務所 JusRegal CPA Firm ‧